3.31.2010

I win!

Look at these goodies I snagged off eBay....
The set of a queen-size headboard, long dresser & mirror and the chest/dresser for a whopping $449! That's over $1100 cheaper than the set we were looking at last weekend at a furniture store in town. AND this set is real, heavy wood, as in not the cheapo MDF like ChrisChris's last bedroom suite that now features lovely broken drawers.

I was so excited I won the auction. So what if I was the only bidder! Hah!

I'm in love. We're going to pick it up tonight! I didn't expect to find a little treasure like this on eBay, but I'm one happy camper!

3 comments:

Mateya said...

Wooohoo! Looks great...what a good snag!

Kelly Marie said...

Yayyy (: Congrats!!

Jen said...

You go girl! Great finds. Looks like I should be spending more time on ebay and less time on my blog ;-)