3.14.2010

Getting to know you Sunday


I've seen this on a few of the blogs I follow, and since I love learning about the people who's lives I peak on every day (wow, if that doesn't sound A) a little creepy and B) bass-ackwards I don't know what does?!) So I decided I'd play along this week!

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?

Hands down, Cadbury Mini Eggs, no questions asked. And I do this weird thing where I HAVE to eat one of each color. Don't ask me why... but lemme tell yah... it makes the bag disappear rather quickly when you can't just grab one or two! 




2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
I feel like boys bathrooms are always grosser.... but I always have clothes laying everywhere.... errr, I pick girls. 22 tshirts on the floor isn't as revolting as beard hair all over the sink & vanity!! 



3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
I love to look at pictures, but I go to actually read the posts. If I only wanted pictures I would visit flickr!


4. Were you popular in highschool?
I was shy and quiet, so I was never one of those people that talked to EVERYONE in the halls, but I had my fair share of friends/acquaintances! 


5. What's your bra size?



My over the shoulder boulder holders wrangle in these ENORMOUS B's every day. I admire their sheer strength, honestly. ;)


6. How many states have you lived in?

Just the great state of corn and racing.... Indianer! 

7. What's one blog you read every day?

Whichever of the 144 I currently am subscribed to in my Reader, I get excited to read all ya'lls... and I compulsively make sure to clear out my reader everyday! I always have it open in a separate window while I'm at work. Yikes, I sound like a nut! I share a no-windowed office with my male boss, I jump at any chance to hear about someone else's fun day!


8. Peanut butter or Nutella?


I've never had Nutella (I can picture you all gasping as you read that), give me a break I live in Indiana.... if Danica Patrick isn't eating it, it isn't popular. 



Wanna play along? Head on over to MannLand5 and linky on up!




3 comments:

Sam said...

LOL! I was cracking up at "over the shoulder boulder holders" hehehe!

Melanie said...

I see you are the same enormous size as me:)

LOL!

Mateya said...

Haha! I love the Danica Patrick comment. Nutella is nothing great let me tell ya, I don't get the craze. Peanut butter is so much better :)