4.22.2011

Mixer & Mingle Friday : Pineapple Upside-down Cake shot

While gallivanting around the Vegas strip Sunday night we found our energy levels dipping and decided shots were the best option. Clearly.

My other two amigos had their hearts set on kamikazes, I wanted something sweet though and ordered a pineapple upside-down cake shot... imagine my horror when the bartender said "uhh what's in that?!"

[source]

Have no fear friends, I'm here to spread the word about the Pinapple Upside-down Cake shot, because really... everyone should enjoy atleast one of these in their lifetime

Pinapple Upside-down Cake shot
1 oz Stoli Vanil (or any good vanilla vodka)
1 oz pineapple juice
little bit of grenadine


Have you ever had a PUCshot? Do you agree with me that it is both delicious and nutritious?! 
Cmon, pineapple juice... that's fruit ;)

Wanna see more of my favorite drinks? Check out all of my mixer & mingle Fridays here!
Photobucket

11 comments:

krystal said...

Ummm totally delicious! I usually order these at our local tiki bar on the beach! :) I think it's a totally refreshing beach day shot!

Chelsea said...

Yum. It does taste like it, if made just right. :)

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I LOVE THOSE THINGS! Ugh definately having 1 or 10 tomorrow night LOL

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Yum! Lemon drops were my addiction/ downfall last weekend!

Alyssa said...

Those are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Omg, that sounds delicious! I think I need one at this very moment...even if it is 830am.

Allison said...

I loooooooove pineapple upside down cake shots! :D Happy Easter Weekend!

Michelle (michabella) said...

These are one of my favorites! Luv ya alchy ;)

undomestic mama said...

I haven't had one but thanks for sharing; I love pineapple juice!

Annie said...

One of my fav shots!! Yumm!

love jenny xoxo said...

I don't know if I have had one of these before... but now I gotta try it!!

thanks! xoxo