4.04.2011

Miss Chelsea's Closet

Sometimes when I pull together a cute outfit from my closet and feel like it deserves a picture... Friday night was one of those times! A couple of my girlfriends and I grabbed some dinner and drinks, then went to enjoy the new MattyMc flick (Lincoln Lawyer). WHICH, by the way... is actually a really good movie. Highly recommend!


I also tackled a really awesome DIY project for my dining room this weekend too, but you'll just have to wait and see that one!

What I'm Wearin:
Cardigan- BP-Nordstrom (I have this in 3 colors - LOVE); White Tee- Mossimo (Perfect basic tee. I've got atleast 4 colors!); Cami- Buckle (These rock, I bought nearly every color while I worked there!) Jeans- Hudson; Boots- Steve Madden ; Scarf- Target; Watch- Michael Kors; Hat - Been in my closet for a while!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Dree said...

I love your outfit. The boots are gorgeous!

tara said...

Very cute! Love those boots!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Very cute!!!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

cute!!! you look so trendy!! :)

Ali said...

I agree with everyone, you look SO cute!! I love the color of your cardigan & I can't see the watch very well but I've been wanting a MK one for a while.

Mateya said...

Love it! You always look so darn cute! You should link it up to Mr & Mrs. Smith's My Style Monday!

love jenny xoxo said...

super cute! I love the scarf, totally ties everything together!

XOXO

Mateya said...

You always look so darn cute!

Al said...

You look great, doll! Glad you had so much fun :)

Molly said...

Cute! Look great girl! We bought tix to that movie from groupon but have yet to see it, need to get on that while it's still actually in the theater, sheesh!

Becca Christensen said...

Love that whole outfit. : ] Nicely done.

Erica said...

Very cute outfit! I want to see that movie so badly. :)

Jamie Pickle said...

Super cute!

Mrs. H said...

Love the outfit..and love love love your boots!

Tiffany said...

CUTE! I saw that movie also,..so good!

Simplyheather said...

Your outfit is SOO CUTE

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

You always look so cute!!