4.19.2011

Chels in Vegas - Round 2

What a weekend! The last minute vegas trip was amazing of course, so glad I agreed to it!


We had a blast tromping around the city, cocktails in hand... burning holes at the roulette table.



At some point we decided to be hiiiilarious, and check-in on facebook everywhere we went leaving all our fb's looking somethin like this.


In retrospect, it probably wasn't funny to anyone else... sorry if we're fb buds and bombarded your feed hehe. Blame it on the cocktails!

Came awfully close to Cody talking me into skydiving... but we went with the NewYork, NewYork roller coaster instead (notgonnalie.... sorta regret that now, skydiving would have been WAY cooler. And the coaster gave me bruises)

Ummmm whatelse??

Smoking volcano action, after Jenn ordered us a "Sampler Paddler" (which the waiter found hilarious) for an afternoon snack.
Pretttty sure we used the phrase "zooohmygod" too many times and people are going to start thinking we do it seriously. 

That's roughly all the pictures I've got. There's a few on my camera. I can't even think straight right now ha, need sleep!

All I know is that I haven't laughed that hard consistently for an entire weekend in so long!! It was much needed!

Ummm... My face and chest and shoulders and tummy are burnt. I have sooo many emails & voicemails at work, and I'm draggin ass today so I better go pull it together. Ta ta!
Photobucket

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to hop on a plane and go to Vegas immediately. Love that place!

Kirsten said...

sounds like a good trip!
I've done the roller coaster at NYNY twice. First time no issues. Second time (February), big issues. Getting old sucks!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Did you happen to find a pair of Coach sunglasses on the roller coaster? Cause I left mine there. Back in 2007! Ha!

Becca Christensen said...

That weekend looks amazing. So glad you jumped on that. And glad you had fun. : ]

Love,
B

Alyssa said...

So glad you had a good time!

Michelle (michabella) said...

AW!! Sounds like you had a GREAT time :)

Mrs. H said...

Looks like an awesome weekend!

Caroline said...

Oh, how I love Vegas!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love it! I saw the FB posts and was like damn... That's how to do it in Vegas! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! :)

Marian said...

Sounds like a blast. Next time around...send an invite to your girl in Baltimore;)

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun!!

undomestic mama said...

So glad you got away for a bit, it looks like a blast!

Neely said...

Looks like yall are having the best time!

River said...

Good to see you had a great time! I'm very jealous :)

Jen said...

Ahhh...good ole' Vegas! That's home for me, I miss it sometimes. Looks like you had a great time!

Dree said...

It looks like so much fun! Love that you checked in everywhere on FB, too funny!

Jax said...

So fun! And is it lame that I'm jealous of your sunburn?! hah! So pale. Blah. Well, tanning lotion is working, but it's not "real."

Cute photos! I've never been on the coaster! :)