10.14.2011

Mixer & Mingle Friday : Easiest Spiked Cider EVER

The temps are finally turning chilly here in the middle coast, and that means it's time for spiked cider!

This is my favorite and easiest spiked cider EVER! Many a Sunday tailgate has been warmed up by this stuff


Just add a shot of Dekuyper Hot Damn to your apple cider and enjoy. Or you can do what we do, and make an entire batch in a gallon jug & transport to the party spot!

See, simple. Told yah!

Now go ask me some fun questions, silly girls!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Yum! Though non-alcoholic, have you had an apple cider slushie? Delicious and easily spike-able.

Lacey in the City said...

Why oh why is it a faux pas to start drinking at 9 am when you post these gems? Spiked cider sounds delish!

My Life as A Plate said...

I ve never heard of this Hot Damn, but spiked Cider sounds delicious!

Mrs. Mama said...

like the first comment... SLUSHIE APPLE CIDER SPIKED IS DA BOMB. try it.

Amanda said...

Mmmm my kind of fall weather drink. I've never heard of this type of booze before.

whitney said...

this looks delish. and the fact that it is named 'hot damn' makes me want to run out and buy it immediately.

Mateya said...

Oh Hot Damn, just the thought of you can clear out my nostrils.

Spiked Cider sounds delicious.

Monica said...

I can't wait to try this

Marian said...

I lived off of these a couple Falls ago! Reminds me of late nights at kickball!