6.22.2011

So What Wednesday

It's my favorite blog day of the week!

So What Wednesday


Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!


So what if I spent atleast 4 hours Monday night making 'friendship' bracelets. I've finally figured out how to get them to stripe... next up I'm attempting a chevron pattern!





So what if I talked the guy I'm dating into wearing one. I think he secretly loves it.




So what if I couldn't figure out what to get my dad for his birthday last week, so I made him German Chocolate Cake Balls. I think it was his favorite gift!




So what if I my proudest accomplishment of the week has been successfully making biscuits & gravy for the first time ever in my house! 


 So what if I am in love with my 2 new skillets. I HAD to have them!  (One says 'I kiss better than I cook' and the other says 'born to shop, forced to cook')


So what if I am having a big housewarming/cookout bash at my house on Saturday and last night I decided I wanted to redo my bathroom floor. Before Saturday. I work well under pressure.




So what if I’m always impressed by people who respond that they are doing WELL and then I secretly kick myself for being the hilljack that said I was GOOD.




So what if I do a little dance in my chair every time I eat good food. Yep… guaco, pizza, fried pickles, fresh watermelon… they all get the Yum in my Tum booty shake!


So what if I inspired myself to have a few RootBeer & RootBeer's after my Mixer& Mingle Friday post
(yes, that's the scar from my chandelier burn still lingering on my arm)


 So what if I bought 2 hula hoops at Walmart Saturday evening because I was ticked off that I lost a hoolahooping contest at a bar Friday night & wanted to prove that I was a champion! (which... by the way I am!)

So what if after getting home from that extravaganza Friday night we attempted to install a ceiling fan in my bedroom. Make note: don't attempt power tools after 2am.


So what if I that task had to be postponed until the next day. We've since installed 3 more. Need fans. Indiana summers are HOT. AC is expensive.


So what if I have no reason to share this picture except that I found it Sunday and can't help but laugh at what an aaaadorable child I was. Passed out on the couch with a nutty bar in my hand


Still wanting more? Check out my SoWhat's from weeks past - I promise there's some good ones that'll keep you giggling!  
Photobucket

18 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

bahaha on the hula hoops -- something I would totally do too by the way. I think we would get along great IRL!

love those cooking pans too!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Such a cute picture of you with the nutty bar ... passed out! How time changes ... now, you would be passed out with a beer in your hand! Ha!

I can't believe you are redoing your bathroom floor - that's CRAZY!! But I'm sure you will get it done and it will look wonderful :)

Jennifer said...

What an adorable photo of you as a kid! Love it.

LOL @ making new bf wear a friendship bracelet. It's crazy some of the things boys will do to get us to like them better.

ashley said...

Friendship bracelets bring me back...my goodness...so long ago! Love that he is wearing one for you. :)

And how adorable were you?!?! Such a cute picture.

Good luck with the flooring you crazy girl!

xoxhaylee said...

Hahah, I love everything about this SWW post. Definitely got a new follower here.

How the heck do you make friendship bracelets like that? I've been making the basic knotted 3 strands of string ones, but I loooove yours.

Alyssa said...

I love that he will wear one of your bracelets- hes a keeper! Hope you have a great time at your party this weekend!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Man Nutty Bars were like my FAVORITE!

And the comment about hot Indiana summers made me smile. It's already got up to like 106 here in Texas -- absolutely ridic.

Love all your pix! I like how you have a pic about nearly all your So Whats!? :)

Ashley Paige said...

hi! new reader here!

LOVE those pans.. Like, REALLY love! Pretty much describe me to a "T." Although its more like ... "Married.. and forced to cook!" :)

And friendship bracelets! I remember the days when my neighbor and i would spend long summer days making TONS and trying to sell them on our block.. Ha, let's just say it wasn't lucrative. My 19 yr old brother wears them.. well, the ones his GF made anyways.. and I think he's pretty awesome :)

Mateya said...

I think Robbie took a picture of me just like that, passed out with a Nutty bar in my hand just last week :)

Okay hold the phone you said "the guy I'm dating." WTF?!

P.S. Still in love with your turquoise watch. Please send it to SD when you are bored with it. k thanks.

ty said...

Biscuits and gravy is no laughing matter. I've f*cked that up more times than I can count (much to the dismay of my Paula Deen-esque southern mother).

Carolyn said...

Those pots are SO cute!!! Love them! :)

Unknown said...

Love the watch!!! And that's funny about your hooping experience! I make & sell adult hoops, much easier to use than the crappy WalMart ones, that's probably why you lost ;)

XoXo

Marian said...

Um, that baby picture of you...story of my life...passing out with food in hand (cough cough:whitegirlwasted)

And um, friendship bracelet, me please:)

Melissa Jo said...

I do the Yum in my Tum booty shake too! lol!

Those friendship bracelets are too cute... I think you should do a giveaway with some! *WINK WINK*

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I want a friendship bracelet!! That's adorable that the BF is wearing one.. Way to be.. :) Love the hula hooping and yes power tools late at night is never a good idea..

CassLangley said...

Ugh! I want biscuits and gravy so bad now! That's what I get for being pregnant and browsing blogs, haha! Love the SWW and your friendship bracelets :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Your dedication to making friendship bracelets makes me proud <3

And you are dating someone??!! What the hell? How did I NOT know this. #betch

But I am happy for you :)

That last picture is HILARRRRRIOUS!

And why didnt I get an invite to this house party Saturday?! Why does FL have to be so far from Indy? Why does the sun shine? Oh wait... err.

xoxoxox #hooch

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Your funny lil' lady!!! I am having a housewarming party/surprise 30th birthday party for the Hubby at OUR place on Saturday! How funny... I am already stressed out about it... good thing you work well under pressure bwahahahahahaha