6.24.2011

Tequila loves me even if you don't

Tonight I'm off to my first concert of the year, Mr. Kenny Chesney!
Country concerts are what we Hoosiers do in the summer... but you gotta make sure you do it right!

Concert preparation starts the night before with the creation of jello shots.

Then you pile all your best friends into the car,

and make the 45 minute trek up to Verizon Wireless on the northside of Indianapolis

 Then it's tailgating time!
 You get your drinks all mixed up,
 Make some random friends,
 play some cornhole,

and of course, become buddy-buddy with any security guards to ensure safety.


And don't worry... if the liquid goes right through yah, we'll even set up a pee-pee tee-pee! Only the classiest for us, only the classiest.
 Once inside the gates, you pose with random people and even more random objects,

 witness some hillbilly romping,


 take plenty of group photos,

 maybe even share a sentimental moment or two



And then, because all of that good-hearted, American summertime fun wore you out... you take a nap on the drive home.

That's how we do it in Indy, my friends!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

krystal said...

omg a pee pee tee pee!

{i admit i did that at the kanye west concert while we were waiting to exit the lawn! hahaha}

Michelle (michabella) said...

Hellloooooo red hair!!!!!

Have fun at the Kenny Chesney concert!!!! I went earlier this year! SO GOOD :)

Lay off the booze.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Bahahahha!!

I'd LOVE to see Kenny! Though he must keep his hat ont he whole time. He looks fun-kay without it.

Love all the pix :D Looks like y'all had a blast!

Melissa Jo said...

I'm definitely guilt of the peepee teepee too! It's only for a 'certain' cool folks!

Mrs. H said...

ha ha - love this! It reminds me of what concerts are like here!

Monica said...

Looks like a great time, though most concerts with a group of friends always are. The pee pee tee pee is awesome and I may have to try this out the next time I am tailgating!

CaseFace said...

I'm very excited for this! I can't wait to shoot some jello shots and partake in the PeePee TeePee :) good times ahead.. and more documentation of it all!

Mateya said...

Love it! So jealous your going to see Kenny AGAIN! I don't know if my body could handle seeing Kenny again this soon...that was rough.

Have fun!

P.S. Those jello shots look amazing.

Unknown said...

I have to admit, I don't like country that much, but seeing my mom & sister's Kenny Chesney tailgating pictures every summer makes me re-think it. He is such a performer! Have a GREAT day & night :)
XoXo

Flor said...

omgosh Im dying over here laughing! Hillbilly romping?? Oh. my. goodness! Haha!
Looks like you had a wonderful time at the concert... I love your pictures and your "story telling" lol :)

Marian said...

Lady love...here's hoping you got whitegirl wasted and crackertrashed this weekend:)