6.23.2011

Miss Chelsea's Closet

Not gonna lie, I got pretty excited when I noticed big ol bell bottoms and wideleg trousers popping up on the fashion scene again. Not that I don't love me some skinny jeans, but big flares that engulf your shoes make me a happy lady!




What I'm Wearin:
Jeans: True Religion, Tank: Lucky Brand, Watch: Michael Kors (no longer on their site)

I wore this outfit for my first date with Scott. He must have approved, he asked me out on a second, afterall!
Have you been rockin any widelegs or is that something you want to steer clear of this season??
Photobucket

15 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Love me some widelegs!!! PS you look super cute and I hate my mini hiatus because I believe I have missed out on A LOT!!!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I think I OK'd this outfit .... right?!

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE!!!! I am a fan of wideleg pants fo sho! ;)

Unknown said...

LOVE Widelegs!!! I've been rockin' mine too.
http://kyleeelizabeth.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Cute! Can't wait to hear all about your date :)

Anonymous said...

Love the jeans!

Marian said...

Being so short...everything looks wide leg on me:)

PS- Love that backside...winkies;)

PPS-I hope that last PS wasn't super creepy...bahahaha

jayme said...

LOVE them! always my favorite! i just bought a new pair and i cannot wait to sport em! xo

Carolyn said...

I love the flare jeans!! :) YAY for new boys!!!

Amanda said...

Lookin' hot Chelsea!

tara said...

Love it! My true religion jeans are pretty wide at the bottom too!

krystal said...

Girl, I've worn flares forever and haven't retired them ever! :) Love them!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Stop it just stop it.. You are sooo friggin cute I can't contain myself.. and tiny!

Amanda said...

I am SO GLAD that wider legs are coming back :) I mean, I like a good skinny jean as much as the next girl, but I just love a little flare!

Melissa Jo said...

I'm glad to know the one pair of jeans I haven't worn in forever are FINALLY back in style! woohoo!