6.30.2011

She thinks my 12-passenger van is sexy

The week leading up to Kenny was spent frantically trying to figure out the driving situation. There were around 10 of us all going together, so it was either squish into 2 cars, volunteer a 3rd DD and take 3 cars, or find another alternative.

Thankfully my dad pulled some strings and got us the hookup with an AWESOME 12 passenger van for way cheaper than they usually are rented for.

Imagine everyone's surprise when we rolled up to the tailgating lot in this badboy girl! She quickly earned the name of Beyonce, due to her... well large rear end!
Since I rented her in my name, I had to drive her... oh buddy was that a fun switch, going from a Camaro to that big ol bus!

All of the jello shots were taken within 45 minutes of arriving in the lawn. The back of the van became the perfect spot for making drinks, posing and people watching.




Our friend, Michelle's date for the night was the only guy amidst a van full of girls on the ride up there... so he quickly earned the nickname Chester. And we made him pose in his molester van.


Of course it wasn't long til Scott and his crew found their way over to us (we weren't hard to spot or anything!)


We played some Pass the Bottle

And utilized the peepee teepee
And then at some point, security came around and reminded us we were there for a concert, not just tailgating... and made us go inside!



We missed all of Uncle Cracker (on purpose) but half of Billy Currington (whoops). We lost our friend Casey halfway through the concert but luckily she found some other friends of ours so she wasn't singing along by herself.

Another successful year at Kenny!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha ... I love that security came over to tell you that you weren't just there for tailgating! That's priceless!!!

Melissa Jo said...

Looks like you had a blast! I need a good concert/tailgaiting in my life soon!

Al said...

Looks like an awesome time babe!! Hey, I think your van is sexy ;) Happy Thursday!!

tara said...

Lol. Looks likes SO much fun!

krystal said...

That van is a brilliant idea, love it! :)

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

SHUTUP. Looks like sooooo much fun!!! PS Scott's a hottie pa tottie ;)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Securityyyyyyy! Haha that's hilarious! Def looks like lots of fun! Poor Chester! lol. Helton John is cute ;)

#INeedATeleportNOW

Jamie Pickle said...

How fun. I would love to see Kenny in concert.

Marian said...

Oh yeah, totally sexy!! Makes me wish I was there!! Sounds/looks like a blast. Must look into renting 12-passenger vans more often:)

love jenny xoxo said...

wow I would be nervous driving a van that size - but so perfect!!

Looks like you had a blast!

XOXO

Allyson and Dave said...

Love Kenny!! I have seen him twice. Tailgating is the best part. The last time I went it poured down rain. But it was still fun.

Christi said...

it looks like ya'll had a great time! i've rented the big old vans before i always feel like my junior high youth leader when i am driving them!! they are a huge jump from my little old car to that thang!