6.09.2011

I believe

I believe in seizing every opportunity you are given

I believe in making amends & patching up old friendships

I believe in always choosing family over anything else

I believe that ME time is the best thing ever

I believe in being super confident in yourself

I believe that any day can be a good day if you decide it will be

I believe that good company, not good happenings, makes for the best times

I believe that sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches

I believe that it’s all in WHO you know, not what you know

I believe that you only get one go at this thing called life – make it the best one you’ve got!


Just some things that are on my mind lately... What do you believe in?

Photobucket

6 comments:

undomestic mama said...

Such a good list! Circumstances are definitely what you make of them and not what happens.

Michelle (michabella) said...

Look at you.... All serious and stuff. #weird

Love this list :) I agree with basically ALL of them b/c I wanna be just like youuuu. #justsayin

I heart you woman. #kinda #sorta #xoxo

krystal said...

Loving this! )

Marian said...

I believe in the power of peanut butter
I believe in laughing till your stomach hurts
I believe in breakfast for dinner
I believe in dancing in the rain
I believe your only as old as you feel:)

Mateya said...

Love it! Especially family over all else, and it's WHO you know, not what you know...so true!

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

oooh fun!

i believe in comebacks.

i believe in a cafe con leche.

i believe that true beauty is a byproduct of personality.

i believe in happiness.

i believe that fear makes you and destroys you.