6.07.2011

Hi guys! 

I've missed yah!!

I've been a busy little lady around here... so much going on in my life right now! Argghh... 90% good things though!

I got Jamaican Hubs story's to wrap up, and swap goodies to share, Memorial Day happenings, race goodies and maybe even a few other tidbits to spill!

Clearly, I'm not caught up with anyone else either... my Reader is telling me I've got 879 posts to catch up on. Oy vey.

Thanks to all you silly ladies who checked in on me... you all are too sweet! I'll be back in action soon... err, as soon as I find a few minutes of time lying around HA


Photobucket

9 comments:

Caroline said...

We'll be here when ya get back

Unknown said...

I'm glad your back! I missed your posts.

I nominated you for a blog award today too! Check it out if you get a chance.

kyleeelizabeth.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Welcome back, glad to see ya!!! :)

Mateya said...

You better take the day off of work tomorrow to get caught up on your Google Reader :)

Kristin said...

Hurry back! You are missed. :)

Becca Christensen said...

Yay! Glad you're coming back to us.

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

She's Back! Said in creepy Carolanne Poltergeist voice... WOO HOO!

Marian said...

Glad that everything is all good. I was starting to get worries...and really wants to know what happens with the Jamaican boyyyyy:)

Michelle (michabella) said...

GET ON IT HOOKER!!!!!! #iheartyou