1.17.2012

Quick update

Apparently when your city is hosting the super bowl bar and restaurant owners KINDA want posters and banners and all that swag to hang up…. Hence why I’ve become practically nonexistent around these parts. Crazy busy work days coupled with the fun that’s been going on the past week and I just find blogging pushed to the backburner.

And for the latest update on Livy: the pathology results from the tumor came back – stage 2. Odds look good to beat this. She was released from the hospital Sunday evening and is back to her sassy little self. There are talks that her chemo will begin as soon as Friday or Monday.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Hang in there with work!! Busy is good, that is what I try to tell myself ;-) Awesome news about Oliva!!

Anonymous said...

as much as i love the super bowl...the super bowl being in the city you live and work in is kind of a pain in the butt! there are signs everywhere that say "bowl route" and since i work downtown all of our parking is screwed up! craziness.

glad olivia is feeling better! children always bounce back!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Grrrrreat news about Olivia! I miss you woman!

Erica said...

Hope you're getting some detox and stress relief time for yourself with all this crazy stuff going on. So hoping that the chemo is fine for your niece and the side effects are manageable!

Melissa Jo said...

Livy has been in my prayers! I'm so glad to hear that she is being her sassy little self!

Kirsten said...

your family is in my prayers ...

Brooke D said...

Thanks for the update!! Still praying

Mallory said...

I've been slammed with school/interning too, but I'm sure we'll make it through:)
& that's great news about your niece! I'm so happy for you guys to hear something good after all this!