1.20.2012

Mixer & Mingle: CocoLocoVita

I am a total health nut. Want me to prove it to you? I will, right here right now with today’s Mixer & Mingle Friday.

(photo taken in Playa del Carmen)

I’ve created a tropical, absolutely delicious, ass-on-the-beach drink that can come from your own kitchen. Ready?

Turn on Bob Marley, put your sunglasses on, fill a glass with ice, squeeze a VitaCoco PeachMango pouch into it, add a shot of Absolut Mango vodka, a splash of Sprite and enjoy.

You can thank me later.(Ha leave it to me to turn a health food drink into anything but healthy!)

Photobucket

7 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I need a beach...

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Oh ya... and THAT drink. ... Oh and one more thing... not to be pregnant anymore so I can actually drink it!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

That sounds delicious!

Dree said...

That sounds so, so beachy fresh. Love it!

Jen said...

That sounds delicious!!!!!!

Jax said...

mmmmmmmm!!!!!

Christine said...

We're making this right now!