2.04.2010

Circus of the Sun

Actually, I don't know if that's the translation - my foreign language courses have long been forgotten since high school. We need to work on that retention rate! Chrischris and I saw a commerical for Cirque du Soliel's new performance (show? acts?) Alegria last night, and I really want to go see it!

I've never been to a Cirque performance... have you? They're going to be in Indy over Valentine's weekend (ah-hem perfect gift!!) What are you asking for for Valentine's Day? Any big plans? Or are you a Valentine's basher? Fill me in folks!

1 comment:

Sarah Pead said...

I totally want to see Cirque. It's on my list of things to do before I die. I'm so sad that it's coming to Indy and I can't see it. They need to start promoting it way earlier than just 2 weeks so my hubby and I can make sure we have it budgeted. Hopefully it'll come back next year!