2.22.2010

Another update!

Looks like little miss Papaya is just as stubborn as the rest of our family. This is how the day's played out so far
11:30pm (last night): B texted me to say that Courtney were having contractions 5-6min apart so they were heading to the hospital to see if it was time.
3:15am: Another text from Brandin, they were admitted, Courtney is at 6cm
6:30am: I checked in to see how it was going, Brandin said everything was good til Courtney got the epidural, she had been puking ever since, and no progress
9:15am: Still stuck at 6cm
10:04am: Moved along to 7cm, they gave Courtney a little more epidural (she was given too much the first time, that's why she got sick)

Thanks for all the happy thoughts, will keep you updated!

3 comments:

Mateya said...

Hope she comes soon! I left you some love over on my blog!

Annie said...

poor thing!! I was in labor for 12 hours and thought that it was the LONGEST 12 hours of my life...haha! BUT, all worth it and I would do it again in a HEARTBEAT!! Cant wait to hear the exciting news :)

Sam said...

Aww, how exciting!

I'm your newest follower! I found your blog through Mateya's awards. Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime!