12.22.2010

In Progress: Master bedroom

Along with the pink room, the master bedroom also got it's floors sanded & restained, along with a fresh coat of a paint. Chris is convinced the color is the same as it was before we painted- I, however, beg to differ!

Before (Original MLS listing photos):


A little 'in progress' action shot:


And now for the after:
View from the other side of the room
And looking through the door into the hallway (we have some trim to paint! hah...ugh!)

We've got to wait a few days for the floors to completely set-up, and then we can actually move furniture into the upstairs! It's finally starting to feel like a real house, not just a project.

(Inspired? - Paint: Sherwin Williams Hazel (SW6471), Stain: Minwax Gunstock, Polyurathane: Varathane Satin)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Abby said...

Girl, you are on the ball! I am so impressed with all your redos! The house looks absolutely charming - I can't wait to see how everything turns out! {And, bless your heart for redoing hardwood floors. I can totally relate to how much fun THAT is! Ha!}

Lacey in the City said...

wow those floors are beautiful!! and that wall color just pops so nicely against the floor. i wish that was my bedroom!!

Marian said...

Seriously...gorgeous...please come and take a look at my house and give me some advice:)

Alexson said...

Love that color! What stain and paint did you use? (Don't be shocked if the same combo shows up on my blog!)

Laura said...

Oooh, those floors! Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it all put together. :)

Caroline said...

I love it!!! You're making me want to paint!

love jenny xoxo said...

I am in love with your floors!!! They are so warm and rich looking!! The paint color is pretty too! Can't wait to see the bedspread!

XOXO