I adore color. I've never been afraid of color, always embracing it. I daydream constantly of color combinations. I could sit for hours and come up with new ones. Whether it be in fabrics, paint or clothes. It was my favorite part of working in retail, dressing the mannequins.As anyone around me, I hate when things are too "matchy-matchy". I need pops of color, I need vibrant accessories! I will never be a plain jane tan & white kind of gal!
Chris has a side business painting, so he has this giant paint swatch book... before I even had the keys to my house I was carrying that thing around picking out colors for the rooms. I didn't go in with a general idea, I just picked what I felt was 'right'. It's an added bonus that all of the rooms have white trim and baseboards!
Luckily it worked out that all the colors meld together well!
1. Sitting Room - Sherwin Williams June Day (SW6682)
2. Kitchen - Valspar Light Avocado (CI47)
3. Living Room - Sherwin Williams Universal Khaki (SW6150)
4. Halls/Stairway - Sherwin Williams Wool Skein (SW6148)
5a. Dining Room, Below Chair Rail - Sherwin Williams Peppery (SW6615)
5b. Dining Room, Above Chair Rail - Sherwin Williams Lei Flower (SW6613)
6. Upstairs Bath - Sherwin Williams Underseas (SW6214)
7. 2nd Bedroom - Sherwin Williams Curio Gray (SW0024)
8. 3rd Bdrm (Craft Room) - Sherwin Williams Pink Flamingo (SW0080)9. Master Bdrm - Sherwin Williams Hazel (SW6471)
*I haven't chosen the color for the 1/2bath downstairs, the sun room or the basement yet!
What do you think? I am in love with them!
(Although I may have to alter my living room pillow choices a bit)