11.02.2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Favorite Gifts

The lovely Miss Taylor used my T2T topic this week!
Top 2 Favorite Gifts

1. Eastern Caribbean CruiseChrischris took me on a cruise as a college graduation present, the best part was that he booked it during my birthday so while I graduated in May, we cruised in October (just when it was getting nice and cold in Indiana!). I spent my birthday in St. Thomas it was awesome! It was our first vacation together and my first cruise ever.
A lovely week away from it all was JUST what I needed after 4 years of college!


2. Tiffany & Co. Necklace
I remember walking into Tiffany's and picking out my gift... I was in awe of the store! Everything was so pretty, and I was soo excited that my mom was giving me a piece of Tiffany's jewelry for my 18th birthday!
I don't wear it as often anymore, but I've been thinking about having it shortened a bit and wearing it as a charm bracelet, double wrapped around my wrist! Regardless it will always hold a special place in my heart!


This week was a hard one! I have a whole slew of gifts that I have loved!! Jeesh it took me a while to narrow it down. I'm blessed with amazing family and friends that give awesome gifts!

What were a couple of your most favorite? Come play along!
Photobucket

6 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

love your picks!!

Mateya said...

Great gifts! What a sweet graduation gift from Chris!

Melissa Jo said...

I have to agree with you, walking in to Tiffany & Co. and picking out jewelry is the best!

Kit said...

I too got a Tiffany's necklace for my 18th birthday day. I can remember going in the store and just picking mine out...it was so fun!

Unknown said...

Love the gifts. And yes going into Tiffanys to pick out my engagement ring (after the first one was stolen by the resort staff in NYC) was so much fun, and I just felt special and overly regal! Love the photos!

hollyh said...

memories make great gifts! as does jewelry;-)