11.02.2010

2 weeks til C-day!

Two weeks from today will be the day before I'm set to close on my house! Holy halos. Anyone else want to freak out with me?!

Everything seems to be moving on track so as far as I know we should be ready to roll on the originally set closing date, November 17th.

I had my home inspection about 2 weeks ago, and was relatively pleased given the age of the home and the minor problems found. There were a few big things, like high radon levels, a broken piece on the water heater and a crazy electrical breaker box. But to both mine and my realtors surprise, we were informed yesterday that the seller has agreed to fix everything I asked them too! So apparently, even if the home you are buying is listed as being sold "as is"... it doesn't hurt to ask!

I can't wait to get in and start sprucing her up... I found the original MLS listing and I snagged some of the pictures off so I can sharesies!

Here's her outside
I'm saving the interiors because I've been gathering inspiration images so I want to post them as "current rooms" and what I am envisioning for them!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Bri said...

Congrats on the new home! It looks awesome. :)

Ashley said...

How exciting! Your house is so cute!

Caroline said...

It's beautiful and that's so awesome about the seller fixing everything! Yay!

Alyssa said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see all the pictures of the inside! You are going to do an awesome
Job!!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooooo exciting!! Can't wait to see what you plan to do with that adorable house!!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

that's very exciting! congratulations, hope it all works out!!

Casey said...

Congrats!! Getting your first home is such an accomplishment! When we had our house inspection, they found a SNAKE in the electrical box...absolutely horrific for me, who is deathly afraid of snakes!! Yikes! Good Luck with making your house a home!! :)

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

LOVE THIS HOUSE! How exciting!!!

Annie said...

Sooooo exciting!! Congrats :)

Mateya said...

Oh gosh it is soooo cute Chelsea! I can't wait to see what you do with the inside...I know it is going to be awesome!

Michelle said...

I am so excited to see the interior!

That's awesome that the seller will fix everything!

Al said...

YAY Chels!!!!! SO happy for you!!! Can't wait to see pics of everything!

Laura said...

I love it!! I'm so excited for you!

Candice Pair said...

Its so cute and I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see more pics!

Lauren said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with it!