3.15.2012

Things you can buy me.

If you feel like showering me with gifts, I wouldn't mind any and/or all of these items:
Source: dsw.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Polkadot chucks... whaat?!




I am in love with the color combo of this necklace 





I need a yellow watch. I can't wear yellow clothing, so a watch is the necessary!


This chevron bag is SO cute.



I never used to put a case on my phone, but now I love em! Granted, I consider them more of a fashion accessory than functional, but oh well!



What are you lusting after lately??

 Photobucket

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Um, WHY can't you wear yellow clothing??

caitlin said...

polka dot chucks? say what?! i have to have those!

Kelly said...

Ooooh!! I LOVE that doodle iPhone case. SOOO cute. Great list!! :-D

Monica said...

Love those chucks!

Melissa Jo said...

I need a new phone case, I like trading them out for new accessories! That chevron bag is too cute, I might need to have it!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

LOVE that phone case!

Jen said...

I LOVE the chucks!!!!!

Erica said...

i want that bag!