1.31.2010

In The Kitchen: Week 4: Veggie Pizza

I'm sort-of cheating on this one. You see, I technically skipped week 3, so I made the loaded potato soup early on in the week, and then made this later on in the week. (Hey, I made this darned New Year's resolution and I'm stickin to it!!)

This is a favorite for get-together's in my family, so of course I whipped it up for the shower today!

Veggie Pizza
Ingredients
   -2 packages refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
   -2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened

   -1 c. mayonnaise 
   -1 pkg. Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder mix
   -1 c. fresh broccoli, chopped
   -1 c. fresh cauliflower, chopped
   -1 c. carrots, shredded or chopped
   -1 c. cherry tomatoes, sliced
   -1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Directions  
Roll out the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet (I always use a Pampered Chef baking stone, but I'm sure any cookie shoot would work fine!). Pinch all the seams together and form a "crust". Bake according to the directions on the package. Let cool once finished baking(I use this time for veggie chopping).



Mix together, cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix. Spread "sauce" onto crust, and top with veggies and cheese. Cut into squares and serve. See, I told you it was simple!  Feel free to use whatever veggies you like (I've had it with peppers, pea pods, even different cheeses!) 

No comments: