2.11.2013

Trophies, and what not


Saturday afternoon I got all dolled up and we ventured north to good ol' Michigan for the yearly banquet in LT's racing series.



I changed my mind a bazillion times last week on what I was going to wear, conveniently the dress I went with perfectly matched this years trophy. That's not awkward or anything!





They walked away with two trophies, after finishing the season 2nd in points.  I walked away with a smokin hot date. No?

Sunday was a little rough. Responsibility is partially blamed on the South African rum someone brought, the flooded hotel room compliments to the people above us, and the screaming children at 8am.

It was a great time though, it's funny how it's like one big family. We had a blast hanging out with everyone after the awards ceremony. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually am eager for racing season to start. Sure it means a lot less date nights and a lot more weekends spent at the track, but (and don't tell LT this) I actually enjoy it!

  Photobucket

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the dress!!

Emily said...

You two look great! Sounds like a good weekend, too! :)

julia rose. said...

Ahh your dress is to die for! I love that it matched the trophy haha. Future "trophy wife" right there, girl ;)

Jen said...

You guys are so adorable and that dress is stunning. You look beautiful!

Jax said...

LOVE that dress on you! Gorgeous little figure, friend! :)

Raquel said...

You look beautiful!! That dress is stunning!

kourtney said...

Loved it! Love the hair, dress and shoes! You rocked it! Too cute together! Glad you're embracing the race life! ;)