10.28.2010

Chelsea's Shopping Now!

After I heard my offer on the house was accepted I immediately started dreaming of decor....

In the very near future I will have 11 rooms to furnish! I will soon be able to pick out a couch to lounge on, a rug to squish between my toes and an end table to sit my morning coffee on!

So imagine my excitement when I was contacted by CSN Stores to do a product review! I'm not exactly sure what CSN really stands for, but I'm thinkin it means CHELSEA'S SHOPPING NOW!

Seriously though, they have some super cute things!
How cute would this doormat be by the back door?Or wouldn't this decorative bowl look super chic on a kitchen island or a coffee table?
And wouldn't these two pillows look super cozy on a big overstuffed tan couch!?

I haven't decided what item I'm going to choose but I can't wait to share it with you when I do!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Caroline said...

They have very cute stuff!!! Love your choices!

Lindsey said...

love your choices - that bowl is fabulous! decorating for a house can be so much fun!

Neely said...

super cute throw pillows!

Lauren said...

So fun! I can not wait to read all about your house decorating process and whatnot!

Brittany said...

yay! I freaking love csn!

Melissa Jo said...

I adore your blog! Great choices, love the pillows! I gave you a blog award today, head over to my page to check it out!