10.13.2010

30DBC : Day 1

Ya'll shoulda known I can't NOT jump on a bandwagon like this! So here I am, joining the likes of 2/3rds of you (and Katie, whom I'm a new follower of!) for the 30 Day Blog Challenge

I'm a little late joining in, but here goes nothin!

Day 1 : introduce / recent picture / 15 interesting facts
Hi lovelies! I won't insult your intelligence by telling you my name... I'm going to assume you'll figure it out at some point, if you haven't already!

(takin shortly before I chopped my hair off)

1. I really wanted to be a mailman when I was younger... it was like my dream job (thank goodness I grew out of that stage!)

2. I'd much rather watch true reality tv (NatGeo, History Channel, etc) than 'reality tv' (Jersey Shore, Real World)

3. I really enjoy finding/inventing new recipes & baking

4. I don't really ever like to eat anything that I bake.

5. I would much rather have salty or savory snacks than sweets.

6. I absolutely love to sew and make quilts

7. On that note - I'm pretty sure I'm a 60some year old woman stuck in a 22 year old's body!

8. I just recently tried and became addicted to guacamole

9. I know how to play piano (took lessons for a few years) and the french horn (middle school band)

10. I could watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days over and over

11. I get unfairly frustrated when people use "their/there/they're" or "your/you're" incorrectly.

12. I am a denim-aholic. I blame it on working at The Buckle for a multitude of months - I can (and usually will) identify what jeans any given person has on.

13. I have breakfast every Sunday morning and dinner every Monday night with my grandpa. I will never make any other plans on those days if I can help it!

14. I watch the news every morning. If I don't see it before work, I'll browse it online when I get to work. I don't like not knowing what's going on in the world around me

15. I name most things I come in contact with (a bug that's in my car - Manfred. My car itself - Cammie. A plane on the runway - Poindexter, I could go on and on!) I'm not sure why I personify everything, but I've done it for as long as I can remember.


Since I'm a few days behind, I'm going to try to catch up tonight or tomorrow, I'll apologize ahead of time for the abundance of posts hitting your Reader!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oh, I wanted to work at TCBY when I was little - it was my DREAM job!! Glad I grew out of that stage!! We're just so young, sweet and innocent! Ha!

And I totally am with you about being able to watch HTLAG 10 days over and over and over again!!

I love learning new stuff about ya, friend!!

Signed,
Classy Aly (ha ha!!)

Tiffany said...

I totally name everything as well! How sweet that you have breakfast and dinner dates with your grandpa!
Ok-denim-aholic I need your help in the jean department! I never know which ones to buy (most don't look good) and if they are even worth the price..?
P.S. I have a small bootay! =(

Mateya said...

Love this! And I am so with you on the salty over sweet thing...give me some chips and salsa over cake or cupcakes any day! :)

And I always have to see the news too...I don't like feeling like I don't know what's going on!

Kristen said...

I don't like eating what I bake either...usually!

Michelle (michabella) said...

we are soulmates....

and i know what you are thinking... but this post with your pretty lil face was displayed in the "you might also like".