5.29.2012

When the cats away...

My coworkers apparently were a little jealous that I took Friday off, extending my 3-day weekend into a 4-day.

Saturday afternoon I was perusing Facebook and came across this on my timeline.



Naturally, I cracked up then proceeded to forget about it because I was only halfway through my extended weekend and work was the last thing on my mind. Needless to say I remembered real quick as soon as I unlocked my office door this morning and saw the mess.


Payback is a betch...
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

This is amazing! I had a 5.5day weekend for family reasons, and thankfully did not come back to something like this, but the pile of paperwork waiting for me was also not fun :O(

Hope you have a great (short) week!!!

Kelly said...

Hah!! This made me laugh out loud. Love that they turned your poster upside down too, hahh!!