5.14.2012

Bloomington Nights

Sometimes you gotta get outta town. Get back to your roots. Your alumni roots.

Hoo Hoo Hoosiers.


Saturday night some of my best girlfriends and I ended up back in good ol Bloomington, Indiana. Our alma mater. Sorta. Their alma mater. I've got an IU degree but didn't go to the Bloomington campus, I stayed in good ol Indy.


Sidetracked. Anyways.

Brewery, music festival, bar-hopping, shopping, birthday celebrating. A nice little evening, for sure! I foresee many more summer trips to the land of crimson & tide in our future.


(I also foresee more maxi dresses added to my closet. I've never been completely sold on them. I have 4 hanging in my closet for a few years but they get minimal rotation. Until this past week I dawned 2, and am hooked!)

 Photobucket

15 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have just started loving maxi dresses too! So comfy!!

krystal said...

the dress looks fab on you! break out the maxis!

Caroline said...

Love maxis but they're so long on me!

Katie said...

I have a collection of maxis too which for the most part go to the beach that's it. However last summer I wore them a few times with a suit coat to work and was surprisingly jazzed for more of that as business suits are so BLAH. Glad to see you back blogging.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey in the City said...

I <3 maxi dresses in the summer!

Amanda said...

Awesome weekend! I looked at IU, but decided on Syracuse :)

Nikki said...

LOVE the Maxi on you its looks great! I have a few that I need to start wearing now that the weather is nice again!

Mateya said...

Maxis are a must! Looks great on you!

Kenj said...

The dress looks awesome on you! I still don't think I can rock them..but I see girls in them all the time and I am envious!

henning love said...

bust out those maxi dresses a lot more!! seriously they are great

According to Jax said...

Love your dress!! Where did you get it?? I bought a new maxi from F21 and I'm in love with it! (And it was only $15!)

Jen said...

I love maxi dresses! Super cute and comfortable.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the maxi dress!! This summer I'm wearing the maxi skirt and tanks too, so comfy!

Marian said...

I love that maxi on you! You look gorg!!!