5.09.2012

So What Wednesday




Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!

It's soooooo what WEDNESDAY time!

So what... if I am dressed like a pirate today.


So what... if this simple little act of kindness made my morning.
I sort of had a crap week at work last week, one of those where you feel like you just keep messing things up. So when this email popped up & I saw that one of my wine guys had emailed my boss singing my praises my heart got all warm & fuzzy.


So what... if I want to jump for joy because niece has ONE MORE CHEMO treatment left. ONE MORE!!! Wow, what a journey since January. To be honest, it's flown by. And I'm so thankful for that.  I tried to tell that tumor it didn't stand a chance! (PS look at all that attitude - sheesh)


So what... if I'm about to go all sales pitchy on you and tell you that if you aren't signed up for Ebates. Go sign up now! I don't do a ton of shopping online, but I used it for a few purchases, and used it when we booked our airfare for our last trip to the Dominican, and I just got a check for $33 from them. For doing nothing but clicking the link through their site. UHmazing.


So what... if I ducked out on margarita night early last night so I could go to my parents and watch the finale of The Voice. I loved Jamar the most, and then Tony Lucca and then Jermaine. So at least one of my men won! Woo! And Biebs performed. What a little cutie


So what... if I was taken back to my high school days when I went on a 2ish hour road trip with a fella I'm dating and his parents Sunday. This fella, whom is aptly nicknamed Little Tyke (yes, every guy I date immediately earns a nickname and is thereafter called by it all the time) races, and we went to watch on of his friends race near the Ohio border.  His family was really cool and it was nice seeing LT out of the car being a spectator for once!


So what... if it's this pretty little ladies birthday today and I cannot wait to hit up the country bar with her tonight to celebrate!


So what... if this went down last week. I won't go into detail. Make what you will of it. Call Me Maybe was involved.

So what... if after Little Tyke saw the videos he couldn't stop laughing and shaking his head. Then the next day this happened.  (again, come to your own conclusions)


So what... if I'm slowly but surely getting back into blogging. Finding a way to fit it into the schedule. I miss you all!
 Photobucket

17 comments:

christin said...

I miss you more... Also, LIttle Tyke is hot. I'm jealous.

Amanda said...

Awesome call me maybe! Is that Little Tyke?!?!?!

Heather said...

So excited for your niece finishing chemo!!

And cracking up at the first comment on this post. Excellent information share, Chelsea. Excellent.

Sandra said...

LT is a hottie!! Have fun at the country bar for your friends bday!

Caroline said...

One more treatment! Yay!

Unknown said...

love your pirate outfit & magenta pants! rock it!
What a great email, that's the best to know your work's truly appreciated.
Yay for your niece being done with chemo. Aww the poor dear!

Mateya said...

Hold up. Who is LT now?! Gosh girl I can't keep up!

Praise the Lord for one more chemo treatment!

P.S. Love your outfit today, gosh I can't wait to be normal sized again. ha!

Alyssa said...

1. He is adorable!
2. Love when people appreciate the work you do, its a good feeling! SO nice he took the time out to email your boss!
3. YAY for one more chemo treatment!!!

Carolyn said...

I'm so excited for your cousin! How exciting! :)

Kenj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenj said...

This is so amazing for you Neice*!! I totally didn't think to book air fair through ebates..totally doing that now!! (sorry about that!!)

tara said...

YAY for one more chemo treatment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always forget to use my ebates account! :(

Brandy Bruce said...

I was rooting for Juliet so I was sad she lost. But Jermaine is awesome too.

Al said...

Holy SHIT is that your man friend?
O-Mi-God.
So, um, how about that trip to see you?
:)

Just kidding friend. Well, about everything other than he is hot.

YAY for that sweet babe almost being done with chemo!

Love to you doll.
xoo

PS - did I tell you he's cute? :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

This is so sweet! I will be so happy if you want to follow each other! What do u say? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro

henning love said...

oh i am so so glad to hear your niece has only one treatment left! i remember your blog post about when she was going to start treatment. i hope the cancer is kicked to the curb and never returns!!

Marian said...

Um...Little Tyke kind of looks like a huge stud to me;) Get it girl