1.11.2013

Carpe the hell out of this diem.

I cannot wait to share these with you! I've been slowly and steadily working to build up the inventory in my Etsy store, which is so stinkin exciting (for me at least ha!)

I've recently taken two of my favorite quotes and created prints of them... this one is my ABSOLUTE favorite!

Source: etsy.com via Chelsea on Pinterest


If there is one life motto I try to live by, it's this. Remember my post about being a YES girl? The other print I just introduced is another fun little diddy, by that wise fella Henry David Thoreau 
Source: etsy.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

I can't wait to incorperate this into my gallery wall of all my vacation photos, but can you imagine how stinkin cute this would be in a little boys room?!

Anyways, both of these prints (and more coming soon!) are available in my Etsy shop. I hope you love them as much as I do! (If you have a special request that you'd like - either a print or handdrawn - don't hesitate to message me! I'd love to work with you on it)

  Photobucket

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

I JUST pinned this, not even 15 minutues ago. Glad to see you're selling them- might just have to order one! Hope you're feeling better :)

Melissa Jo said...

Are you going to do custom work as well? Love these!

Cindy said...

Hi, I've been a follower for a little while. Since you mentioned doing "custom" things, and since you quilt, I have a question for you. I've been looking into having my babies' keepsake clothes made into a quilt. Is that something you would be able to do? And if so, how much would you charge? Again, I'm just starting to dabble in the idea of this, but I have no clue where to start. I DON'T quilt. Heck, I don't even know how to thread my sewing machine. Just curious if this is something you've done or would be willing/able to do.

Anonymous said...

Yay! So jealous that you have this awesome talent. (I'm not creative AT ALL!) Good luck with your store!

Mary said...

Your store is awesome! Nice job!

KRISTIN said...

So stinkin' cute! Good for you girl.