2.14.2012

Spread the Love

I was feeling a little festive Sunday night and decided to whip up a Valentine's treats to give out.


Cinnamon Honey Butter 
(this is the actual name, I think "heaven in your mouth" is a legit alternative though. If you are familiar with the Texas Roadhouse butter, this tastes JUST like it, if not better!)

Ingredients
5 sticks butter, softened
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 cup honey
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

Directions
Combine all ingredients in your mixer. Blend on medium until butter becomes whipped. Enjoy!

(This filled up 5 16oz Ball canning jars - the recipe can easily be doubled or cut in half too)

[modified from this recipe]

Photobucket

13 comments:

KRISTIN said...

you are too cute. i am not a fan of cinnamon, but i LOVE this idea for a gift.

Michelle (michabella) said...

i loooooove cinnamon butter!!! <3

Bri said...

You are my favorite -

My husband loves Texas Roadhouse, and I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to recreate their butter. It should be easy to make gluten free, and this will make the Mister very happy!

Thank you for sharing!

Carolyn said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. When should I expect mine in the mail? BAHAHAHAHA. :)

Mallory said...

I worked at Texas Roadhouse in high school & tht butter was like crack!

& you don't even want to know how many calories are in the bread basket/butter. They told us at our training and we bout died! It was way better not knowing;)

Caroline said...

oooh yum!!!

Alyssa said...

You are so cute! Love that idea!

Anonymous said...

Yuuuuum wot a brilliant idea - I'd much prefer that to chocolate and flowers!

Monica said...

Yum!! I need to try this out :)

ashley said...

Okay, crafty, creative and witty?! No wonder you are my fav!

Christine said...

Yum!

Holly said...

I'll be checking my mailbox ;)

Marian said...

Um, you have my address...I wouldn't mind some;)