9.21.2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Hair products


This week's Top2Tuesday topic hits close to home since my beautiful momma is a hairstylist and I practically grew up in a salon!

1. Aquage Sea Salt Spray
I use this when I want wavey beachy hair... I'll spray it on after I towel-dry my hair and then either use a diffuser on my hairdryer & scrunch, or do pin curls... either way it gives it awesome messy texture without the stiff/shiny hairspray or mousse look!
2. Aquage Silkening Oil
This stuff not only makes my hair super soft, it also cuts my drying time in half!! Just run a pump throughout your hair (I concentrate on the ends) and proceed to blow dry!

I use Aquage shampoos & conditioners a lot and love them, they all smell so good and natural!


Runners up:3. HealthySexyHair Pumpkin Spice (smells SO good, love this shampoo/conditioner in the fall!)
Come play along at Taylor's blog

4. BedHead Small Talk - Hellllllooo volume! I wish it didn't have such a grapey-sweet scent though, I am weird about my hair smelling and this makes it smell like candy!

Post your favorites and link up over at Tay's blog!
Photobucket

7 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Okay now I want to go buy all of those! And pumpkin spice??? sounds amazing for fall!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I have not tried any of these, but I just might have to now! ;)

Caroline said...

I am a HUGE fan of all of the Bed Head products!!

Amber said...

Great picks! I'm gonna have to try that BedHead stuff. I'm always looking for volumizing products. Thanks for sharing! :)

Brittany said...

I really want to try that salt spray! I love when my hair is wavy with out being nasty!

AndreaLeigh said...

Oh, I love the pumpkin line! The hair mask is divine! It's hard to find though. I have to get it from TJ Maxx.

Sammy said...

Oooh Pumpkin Spice Shampoo sounds awesome!