4.04.2012

So What Wednesday




Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!


So what if I am kicking off the holiday weekend by throwing a Tacky Easter Bash Saturday, who says Ugly Christmas Sweaters get to have all the fun?


So what if I crack up every time I think of the outfit I'm going to wear Saturday. Thank god for Goodwill.


So what if I bought an Easter basket to put jello shots in Saturday night.


So what if I can't decide if this is a really great idea, or a really horrible idea. 


So what if... actually now that I think about it, I am probably going to hell for desecrating the holiday as such. Whoops.


 So what if I got hit on by every underage fella at Walmart last night because my cart looked like thi.


 So what if we have standards.



So what if my dining room table hasn't looked like this since at least Christmas.


So what if I fell off the watermarking bandwagon. What can I say, it requires effort I don't want to exert. 


So what if I made bread pudding for family dinner on Monday.... with donuts. And rum. It was amazing, in a sugar coma kind of way.



So what if I got a kick out of this. "My Engagement Pictures", is this for real!? Sorry I'm not sorry.


So what if I am super excited for May. May in Indy is so very fun.


So what if I should not be blogging. I have so many things to do at work today. Back to the real world

Adios amigos!


 Photobucket

15 comments:

christin said...

i think this easter idea is the best thing i've ever heard.

Michelle (michabella) said...

i'd hit on you

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

i agree with christin, best easter idea ever.

Mateya said...

Can't wait to see pics from the Easter party. Your outfit is sure to be a hit :)

Please share the bread pudding recipe!

Jessica said...

I love so many things about this post - you HAVE to share pictures for this party! And how about you share the recipe for bread pudding made with donuts while you're at it!!!

Carolyn said...

I love the Easter party idea! Can't wait to see your outfit!

Those engagement photos can't be real. Right?!?!?!??!

Sandra said...

I cannot wait to see these pics! Those engagement pictures->Really??
I'm not sorry either.

Monica said...

haha! I saw these jello easter molds at Target yesterday and i definitely debated making jello shot jigglers in them

momFITtingitallin said...

I am super jealous. I think the Easter pre BASH is an amazing idea. Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

dude, if you're going to hell, then I'm going to request that same location, and I'll find you, and we'll have a great time. in ugly sweaters.

kate said...

we're celebrating easter w/jello shots as well...made in easter eggs. we can all go to hell together! have fun!

tara said...

i guess my invite to this party got lost in the mail?

krystal said...

pinatas are always a good idea

Al said...

Tell Satan-Dawg I said wazzzzzzupppp.

We're tight.

See ya there ;)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

You didn't get pinatas huh?

And where did you get that table runner from, or did you make it?