4.25.2012

So What Wednesday






Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!


So what... if I went to the grocery store last night for the first time in weeks. I made it out only $60 poorer, and that my friends is a miracle.


So what...if I sample everything I bought as soon as I get home from the grocery. Seriously - last night I had black olives, swiss cheese, lunch meat turkey, greek yogurt, a couple raspberries, then I finally sauteed up some veggies and pretended I had some sort of well-balanced meal.


So what... if I go through phases with black olives. I will be addicted to them for a few months then absolutely hate them for a few.  Anyone else do this with food?


So what... if even though I live alone, I still have to fit ME days into my schedule. Last night was one. It was glorious. I tend to end up doing SOMETHING every night it seems, so I turned down all plans and just took it easy last night! Grocery, workout and a redbox.


So what... if I got a wild hair last night and decided to do the Plyo dvd from p90x. Holy hell. Sitting,standing,  stairs and squatting are all proving to be a challenge today.


So what... I am +1-ing at a wedding this Friday night. We went on a little shopping excursion for a suit jacket for him, and the fella helping us at Nordstrom kept referring to me as "the better half". Things like "How do you think he looks in this jacket, better half?" were being thrown around like it was nothing. I couldn't help but to laugh & just go along with it.


So what... if internally, that Fear of Commitment portion of my brain was going SHITSHITSHIT evacuate the area. ;)


So what... if I'm learning all these little quirks that I can and cannot handle in guys I date. Like shoes. I notice those first. I really need a guy to be at least semi-fashionable. Or willing to let me overhaul le closet. I can't date ugly. So shoot me -- just being honest.


So what... if I stopped at a busy gas station last week, pulled my car in, parked, got out, realized my gas tank is on the other side. I've had my car for what 3 years now? So I had to get back in and turn around. How embarrassing.


So what... if my ice cream addiction hasn't slowed down at all. Still hitting up DQ at least once a week. Dairy is detrimental to your health though, right?


So what... if I didn't sit any trash out for trash day this week. I just didn't feel like it to be honest - I felt like such a rebel. So exhilarating, disobeying chores. I get wild. Lemme tell yah. 


 Photobucket

17 comments:

Mateya said...

+1ing to a wedding this weekend huh? That'll be fun!

I hadn't gotten groceries in a couple weeks either and I went last night too. Too bad I spent over $150. Yuck!

Sandra said...

hahaha->SHITSHITSHIT :)
I'm with ya on the guy fashion. I think most guys that are making fashion "mistakes" don't really know that they are doing so. So when you bring it up to them, they understand what you mean.

Amanda said...

Too funny that you notice shoes! When M and I first met he was wearing Timberlands... Not exactly my style, fortunately, he knew he needed fashion help and has let me overhaul ;) Happy hump day!

Jessica said...

Man, you did Plyo for fun?? That workout is a monster! Everytime I do it I want to punch Tony Horton in the mouth lol :)

Carrin said...

Cottage cheese! Sometimes I love it sometimes I can't even stomach the smell of it!

Caroline said...

My ice cream addiction is out of control!!! I can relate!

Unknown said...

So loving your DQ addiction! And that's amazing that with your full schedule you still have to make Me days. awesome! Everytime I watch p90x commercial I realllly want to order. Then Stop myself. GL with it :)

Unknown said...

I just became a follower of your blog. Lovin your SWW! I too went to the grocery store last night and I struggle with not sampling everything. Also I am having a love hate with banana peppers right now. Used to hate them, then started loving them. I got them on SUBWAY last night and it was a total fail- I guess I hate them again. Happy hump day!

Unknown said...

I go through pickle obsessions on and off where I will seriously make only things that go well with pickles and eat it for breakfast/lunch.

On a completely unrelated note (from the pickles) I can not get enough ice cream lately.

caitlin said...

i am with ya on the shoes, girlfran! luckily my husband can dress well, because it's a total deal breaker

Kenj said...

oh Tony Horton. Love that guy..but you should try the Insaity Plyo.. You may want to punch the TV on many several occasions. I love them both, but think insanity is a little harder. I did abRipperX the other night just cause I didn't like anything on TV..well it happens.

Brandy Bruce said...

Ha! I can never remember which side of the car the gas tank is!

Al said...

Ya know, I keep waiting for the "hate" part to kick in with the avocados. 7 years and going strong!


Did I mention I had quac for dinner already three times this week and it's only Wednesday?

And I can't date ugly either. No worries. Oh wait, I can't date at all...

:) love to you, friend. xo

Mindy said...

I totally did the the gas station pump thing with my car on Tuesday morning! I've had my car for 5 years... I was so embarassed, and confused as to why I did it.

And I do that with grocery shopping too, when I get home I have to sample a little bit of everything that sounded so good at the store.

Marian said...

Oh my goodness...shoes are a total deal breaker for me too!! I always look at two things on a guy (or did)....teeth and shoes...an amazing smile and nice kicks would totally win me over!

Mary said...

The plyo DVD is the best!

kourtney said...

Haha these were great! I go through phases with food too,I'll be totally into something, and then repulsed by it weeks later. Give it a while, and the feelings come back...
So true, you just can't date ugly. I tell my husband that's the only reason I married him, b/c he passed the looks test.
You disobey chores-I've been disobeying stop signs, if no police are in sight, it's alright.