4.09.2012

First Annual Tacky Easter Bash

I'm sure the neighbors were more than a little curious when they watched us up on ladders meticulously hanging pieces of crepe paper and then "testing it out" for a good hour Friday night.




I can only imagine their thoughts when cars started filling up my front yard Saturday evening, the drivers exiting with the most ridiculous outfits (I was elated when almost EVERYONE dressed up!). My cousin, Justin, easily took the cake for the 'best dressed' of the night.


I ended up with 20 some odd people at my house Saturday night - way more than I expected, but it was a blast! A lot of beer ponging, jello shooting and bon firing went down. I couldn't have asked for better weather. Except it got a little chilly later in the night (hence why everyone ditched their festive getups for hoodies and jeans) (Please notice: everyone posing with an Easter basket full of jello shots HA!)







I took this last photo of the garage before crawling into bed that night... I think it's safe to say the first annual Tacky Easter Bash was a success. See yah next year, bunnies!



Photobucket

19 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

How hilariously fun is this?! Love it!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

hahaha i love this

Michelle (michabella) said...

Hahahaha so awesome!!!! Damn it. FL needs to move closer to Indy. WTH. Did Cowboy come?

Jessica said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! So fun!

Kenj said...

OMG This is so fun! I am beyond jealous! Glad you had such a great time!

Mateya said...

So fun! Love your white mom shorts haha!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

LOVE this! Wish my friends hosted tacky Easter parties lol

Holly said...

Best.idea.ever! That is hilarious! Can I get an invite for next year???

Melissa Jo said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast, you definitely know how to entertain, can't wait to see what you do for your next holiday tacky bash!

tara said...

Such a great party idea!! Looks like a blast!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You turn all holidays into events girl!

Heather said...

This is SO awesome!

Megan said...

you make me want to move to Indy

Annie said...

I'm already planning next year's Easter party ...

Carolyn said...

Looks like an absolute blast!!! LOVE IT! :)

Amanda said...

I think that last photos would say GREAT SUCCESS! I love the idea of a tacky bunny bash :) Glad you all had lots of fun!

Al said...

Fabulous idea! Maybe I should plan on winding up in Indy next Easter for the second annual tacky Easter party :)

If not, I'll wait the whole year to see these kind of pictures!

xoxo

erica said...

Oh my gosh I love this! What a fun idea! xo

Marian said...

This makes me wish I lived near you so I could have comeeee!!