4.05.2012

Country girl shake it for me

A couple girlfriends from high school and I have developed a bit of a weekly "girls night" in which we hit up this local restaurant on Wednesday nights for their half-price martini's. And dinner. But mainly martini's.  Because, really, what better way to celebrate hump day than a round of flirtini's.

(I feel like you guys are going to start thinking I have a drinking problem.)

One of our comrades was MIA last night, so Casefacestunna and I decide to shake things up a bit.

Enter: local country bar.

Enter: ladies night.

Enter: line dancing lessons.

Enter: a few Jack & cokes first.

Then we two-stepped our suburban-wishing-we-were-country booties off to VIC's Wobble.




And suddenly half-price martini's have got nothin on the new Wednesday night ritual.

 Photobucket

13 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

hahah we go to the local counry bar on Wednesdays too. Its a lot of fun cuz you never know what will happen

Michelle (michabella) said...

haaaaaaa love it!!!! I wish we had decent country bars around here. my favorite part is when the booty shakin' songs come on :P

Sacha♥ said...

:D love it


Check it out if you are interesting.

I'm giving a giveaway for a design blog, the talented sisters from Truly Your blog, they will be drawing a blog something you want, with props, a draw picture that look likes you. Interesting? Go on and enter and hope to win... TODAY is the last day to enter


http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

Today is the last day to enter... Go on, its fun :D

Sacha www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Sounds like a blast :)

choose to be happy blog said...

haha you make me laugh. i love this. and i'm pretty sure i want to be at the table with yall

Mrs. Mama said...

hahah. this is totally what my life has been missing these days.

p.s. i totally mentioned you {As if we are IRL friends} and your ridiculous amounts of MK watches to the lady that was selling me mine at Von Maur.....

I told her there was competition out there... and I'm way behind.

Now, if only I can convince the husband the importance of me winning.......

Monica said...

Ahhh haha that sounds like a good time!

Amanda said...

Half price martinis? Heck yes. Sounds like lots of fun to me, city mouse :)

Alyssa said...

Before I moved to the city I used to go line dancing, we had so much fun!! I miss it!

Kenj said...

I turn 21 in June and I plan on spending my birthday in a country bar! SO fun!

Unknown said...

The country bars in Denver mix hip-hop in with the country. It's a crazy turn from Boot Scootin' Boogie to Beyonce. I've never seen so many cowboy boot wearin' people get so low and so dirrrty...

I miss Denver.

Tiffany said...

I looove looove loooove to line dance. I wish they had something like that around on nights around here.

Annie said...

I can't think of a better way to spend a Wednesday night!