7.22.2010

i Magazine clippings

Photobucket
For some reason, ever since I got an iPhone many moons ago I developed an odd habit of using it as a handheld, traveling magazine clipping gallery.

It was really bad when I worked at the hair salon on Saturdays and spent all day browsing magazines!

If there's an outfit I want to replicate...
If I saw something I liked I'd snap a picture, as if to remind myself to buy it...If I saw something I wanted to remember when I'm decorating my own place down the line...And even if I saw something that reminded me of Chris (he has a side business painting)
Am I only the only person who does this?!

Then later on down the road I flip through my photo gallery and get all sorts of fashion & home decor inspiration! It's become a habit to just snap a photo on my phone if I like something, my thoughtless way of remembering it!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I wish I did that more! Great idea!

Mommy Of A Jamexican said...

That is the most cute and amazing Idea... Pretty much EVER! : )

Michelle (michabella) said...

You are most definitly NOT the only person who does this!! <333

The Undomestic Mom said...

I do the same thing!!!!

Tatiana said...

I love having an iphone too! It's so helpful with all kinds of things. THis is a great idea!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

If I had an iphone that would greatly help, but I take them on my blackberry and the photos are horrible but I do the same thing!

Brittany said...

I don't but I want to!

I do take pictures on the sly of crafts at craft fairs that I want to make!

Jamie Pickle said...

I totally do this, but I have the first generation iPhone and the camera kinda sucks.

Just Add Walter said...

I do that sometimes too! Great minds think alike!