7.27.2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Favorite Perfumes


Another fun topic this week at Top2Tuesday with Undomestic Momma, Top 2 Favorite Perfumes / Colognes

I knew my answers immediately after I read the topic this week!
1. Heaven in a bottle; Dolce & Gabbana
Embarassing story: I may or may not have converted a couple boyfriends from the past to D&G wear-ers.... Now even though I love love love this scent, I requested Chris not to get it last time he got new cologne, ha!

2. My current favorite perfume that I wear, Dolce & Gabbana #6

I promise I'm not D&G obsessed, they just seem to make really good smells! Coming in at a close third was Philosophy's Amazing Grace

Spritz (ha!) on over to Taylor's blog and link up you smelly lady, you!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Neely said...

D and G makes some great scents!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Hey girl, just found your blog and it's super cute!

I'd love to see you stop by One Fine Wire if you ever have a chance :)
www.finewire.blogspot.com

So nice to meet you!

Caroline said...

Love Dolce and Gabana!!! Their stuff always smells so good.

The Undomestic Mom said...

oh I want to go smell these now!!!

Sammy said...

D&G always smells so good!

Brittany said...

I wish my computer was scratch and sniff!

Brittany said...

I wish my computer was scratch and sniff!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

Im gonna have to try the D&Gs you posted about, although I'm a Dior girl myself :)

Unknown said...

Yum!!! I love Light Blue by DG, but it doesn't smell good on me! Titally weird and heartbreaking... oh well! Happy day!

Mariel Collins said...

I'll have to try these out!!

Design Apprentice said...

Chelsea, thanks for stopping by my blog, love yours!

I love D&G, particularly #3, you just reminded me of that by this post. And that I'd wanted to buy it, ha.
I hear you about men and certain colognes. I used to love Fierce by A&F in college but relate it now to certain guys and wouldn't want my boyfriend wearing it now, ha.

SkinnyMeg said...

Love you D&G choices :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! ps your profile pic is gorgeous!