7.20.2010

Hey all!

Welcome to my new space in the blogger realm.

This has been a long time coming, I longed to have a place for my quilts and that side of my life (which is what Cream&Cotton will become), but didn't want to bog it down with all my floufy posts about personal matters (which is what HelloMissChelsea is for)!

Everything will pretty much remain the same with the exception that my www. is different and my emails will now be coming from hellomisschelsea (at) gmail (dot) com!

Don't forget to click FOLLOW so that you don't miss out on any posts! You all know if you don't switch over with me I'll be quite sad!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

So I'm a little confused.. which blog will be for quilting only? lol

and how did you get everything moved over to here? like old blog posts and such?

Caroline said...

Follower!!! :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

LOL jut started following you on here toooo :) wahooo.

Brittany said...

:))) hellllooooo lovely!! :)

followin!

Annie said...

I'm following :)