4.07.2010

23 before 23

Along with my Books to Read list on my iPhone I also keep a list of things I want to do. Not like a daily to-do list but non-ordinary things that I want to do, and lately I've been thinking I want to set a time line for myself! As luck may have it, Miss Elizabeth over at Me, Myself & I is doing something very similar! So, my dear friends who I know will hold me to it... I present to you my

23 Before 23 List

1. Add at least one more stamp to my passport
2. Buy a house
3. Complete the entire 90 days of p90x
4. Refinish a piece of furniture
5. Have a girls night out atleast once a month
6. Have a date night with ChrisChris atleast once a month
7. Visit the Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles, Illinois
8. Wake up early on a Saturday and spend the whole day garage sale-ing
9. See a play
10. Make a homemade pizza
11. Go on a picnic
12. Go to the Barbie Exhibit at our Children's Museum
13. Make Cake Balls
15. Make & donate atleast 1 quilt to Project Linus
16. Participate in a run/walk for charity/good cause
17. Watch my niece grow!
18. Plant (and actually grow) sunflowers
19. Try one new restaurant a month (go local!)
20. Host another game night
21. Take my parents out to dinner
22. Make a new friend
23. Try to find atleast one thing to be happy about every morning!


I have been formulating this list in my head / in my iPhone for about a month now, hence why I've already checked something off the list! Mind you, my birthday is just about 6 months away.... (remember my awesome birthday trip ChrisChris took me on last year!?)


Anything else I should add to my list? What's on your list?

11 comments:

Neely said...

I love this list! What a cool idea :)

Mateya said...

Such a great idea! Sounds like a wonderful list!

Kristen said...

That is a great list. I totally want to see some pics of the Barbie exhibit!!

Emily said...

Cool idea...I'm just jealous you aren't 23 yet!!

Annie said...

I love your list!! Hope that you do it ALL!!

Bree said...

aren't cake balls amazing!! I've blogged about them a few times and just made them for easter too! yummm

Murdock's mama said...

Too awesome...I LOVE your list [well your whole blog actually!] I'm your newest follower! :)

Abby
www.murdocksmama.com

Mommyto2 said...

a barbie museum!! how cool!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

I love this!!!!!!! I need to make one! how fun! BTW Im using your idea this week for T2T!

Jumping Jack said...

I love your list! I stopped by from Aly's blog - so glad yall had fun last night.

Also, I'm glad you linked to Project Linus. I've never heard of it, but will definitely be crafting for it very soon!

Amy at inTransit said...

I just stumbled across your blog..it's super cute, I love it! Especially your "23 before 23" idea- mind if I steal the idea? It's so cute! :)