7.07.2011

Today I love : Summer kicks

It's been in the high 90's lately here in Indy... I've found that all I want to wear is shorts, a tshirt and tennis shoes. I'm probably gonna have some terribly untan feet by the end of summer but oh well! There are too many cute shoes out there, why settle for flip flops!?

Here's a few that I'm lusting after...
Source: keds.com via Chelsea on Pinterest
Source: keds.com via Chelsea on Pinterest
Source: toms.com via Chelsea on Pinterest


(I actually just ordered those yellow Tekkies yesterday, I can't wait til they arrive on my doorstep!)

It seems like laceups & slipon's have made a 'comeback' of sorts this year... have you been wearing them more or are you strictly a sandals gal in the sunshine?

Photobucket

11 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

I like those zebra ones!!!!

Caitlin said...

Loving the zebra keds and the tekkies (which I had never heard of until you said something on twitter)! And I've definitely ditched my sandals this summer and replaced them with toms, keds and converse.. I'm with you, loving that look!

Caroline said...

When did Keds become so cute?! Love those!

Allison said...

LOVE those, I'm mostly a flip flops and sandals gal in the summertime...Spring and Fall however

Jamie Pickle said...

I love Toms, so comfy! But, when it is warm enough to wear flip flops, I am all about them.

Ashley said...

Ooohh... I love those yellow pumas! I've been wearing flip flops too much lately, and I think they're making my feet hurt. Ugh.

This makes me want to get online and order a pair of TOMS right now... I could really use something other than flip flops. (:

tara said...

Oooohh I love the stripey TOMS!

Mateya said...

Um I want those Toms ASAP. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the TOMS. I have a pair of slip on Keds, in silver glitter! Love them in summer :)

. said...

Love those TOMS!

I'm having a Scotch Natruals nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

Brandi said...

I love anything purple so the first pair is screaming my name!