7.15.2011

Mixer & Mingle Friday: Whipped Jack

I know I rave about Whipped Vodka all the time... it was my favorite liquor for the majority of spring and summer, atleast until Whipped Rum came along!

Just when I didn't think a good thing could get any better, it did!
It's soo smooth and doesn't have that bite like vodka does.

I really like it with rootbeer, or cherry coke... but I bet Dr. Pepper, or anything fruity would be delish too.

Seriously... if you ever listen to anything I say, let it be now... try Whipped Jack Rum!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

According to Jax said...

I need this immediately! :)

Melissa Jo said...

This may have to join me on my beach trip next week!

Anonymous said...

Another bottle to add to the list. Thanks, Chels.

Mateya said...

Okay I finally have an excuse to try this whipped stuff. I am getting it for the bachelorette party this weekend! Now my luck lame 'ol South Dakota won't even have it!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Ohhhhhh snap! I will def have to try this with Dr P. How you have turned me into a liquor drinker. #proud

Jillian said...

I can not stand vodka but I do like rum, maybe I will have to try it because I drink so often:) NOT!

Marian said...

I think I may need to start coming to you for all my drinking needs;)