12.10.2009

I'm aching for a movie night

Cold cold cold cooolllldddd weather has hit us. We had 40mph winds yesterday and have a whopping 12degree high for today.

This weather has me yearning to stay in cuddled on the couch with a stack of favorites. I'm thinking the playlist would go as follows:

1. The Holiday

2. Serendipity 

3. Sound of Music

4. PS I Love You

5. The Grinch

I know, I know, some of those aren't even Christmas movies but I am a sap for a good love story here and there!

What have you been wanting to watch lately?

Yesterday was Chris' birthday, so I had a big surprise evening planned for him - everything worked out beautifully! He couldn't have been more thrilled. I will be back to share more later!

Keep warm (I am - I'm wearing my bright purple Ugg's under my work pants today - hah good thing I don't get up from my desk too often!!)

No comments: