8.12.2010

Sixteen days

This is my calendar at work (fancy, I know)

Those orange days are long gone, and that little yellow block of happiness at the end of the month... holy hello that's our vacation!

I mean, I knew it was close... but less than 2 1/2 weeks away... oh boy! Little miss Chelsea is getting a little bit excited!!

Have you seen any great summer sales going on lately? Maybe cute swim suits, dresses, shorts... I'm thinking a pre-vacay-mini-shopping-spree is long overdue. Afterall I am mourning the lose of a house ;)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Ahhhh....take me with you!

Everywhere is having sales - head to Castleton! Heck, walk over to Circle Centre at lunch...and stop by and say hey to me! Ha!

Neely said...

I wanna go on a vaca now! I guess ill have to settle for December...sigh

Mateya said...

Oh man I wish I had some vacation to look forward to! We aren't going on our honeymoon until January...that's a long time to wait haha!

Kristen said...

Yay for vacay!

Brittany said...

UMMM it is NOT okay that August is half way over! Where did summer go?

UMMM it is VERY okay that fall is almost here!!

UMMM it is VERY okay that you get a vaca! Just in time!

Ummm check out Target, they had tons of sales going on when I was last there!!!

:)))

Jamie Pickle said...

Lucky bum!! I am so in need of a vaca.

Macy's has been having some good sales.

Annie said...

reminds me of my calendar....I count down to EVERY day off :)