8.09.2010

I found a porch!

It's been one heck of a weekend! I just wanted to drop in and say...
I put an offer in on a house!
Eeeek!!

Quick, I know. It's new on the market, my realtor sent me the listing Wednesday, Chris & I went and saw it Thursday, took my parents by on Friday afternoon to check it out, I put an offer in Friday evening, they counter-offered this morning and I've counter-countered back already.

Will share more details later - another busy day at work!

P.S. Do me a favor if you could... perhaps keep those fingers crossed for me?

Photobucket

19 comments:

Tatiana said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well and you get to enjoy your new home soon :-)

Neely said...

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Amber said...

Congratulations! So excited for you and hope everything works out!

Shannon said...

Congrats! I hope it works out for ya - this house hunting business is for the birds sometimes!

Lauren said...

Ohmygosh!! Super exciting news, can't wait to hear how it turns out!!

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

EEK!! Fingers and toes are crossed! Come on counter offer! :)

Alison said...

absolutely! what fun! post pics soon!

Aly said...

Ahhh! So excited for you! I will keep everything crossed!

Michelle said...

Yay!! :) I hope you get the house!!

Abby said...

Yay!!!! Crossing fingers and toes! Want to see pics :)

Annie said...

eeeekk!! fingers crossed!!

Brittany said...

I was going to say: Fingers and toes crossed.. thinking I was clever adding in the toes.. apparently I am not THAT clever.

Commented already sued!

so.. I am crossing my fingers, toes, knees, and eyes :)

Mrs. S said...

got my fingers crossed for you girly!

Caroline said...

Oh, I hope you get it! I can't wait to hear more about it!!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

That's awesome!! GChat or email me where it is!!! :) How exciting is that?!

Ms. BWIT said...

Crossing them! Congratulations!

Al said...

Thanks for your comment and support Chelsea...It's weird how a connection in cyberspace makes me feel a little less alone right now.
I'll cross my fingers for you, if you keep yours crossed for me...

B said...

Fingers and toes are crossed! So excited for you :)

Jamie Pickle said...

Woohoo so exciting!!! Hope it all works out for you :)