8.24.2010

Shop for a cause!

I just saw this on the lovely miss Jax's blog, Roaring Twenties, and wanted to pass it on!

Print off this coupon and use it for 30% off at Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy from Thursday to Sunday this weekend. PLUS 5% of your proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

My grandma passed away from Leukemia when I was in middle school and it was a horrible thing to watch her battle. So I definitely hope to get in a little shopping and a little donating before we fly out this weekend!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Amber said...

What a great coupon and for such a good cause. I will have to print this and do a little damage this weekend!

Jax said...

YAY for re-posting! I love that Gap, etc are doing this! Such a great sale for a great cause!

(and I saw your comment on my blog.. I could go for some Mexican food at any time of day too.. and a margarita. but whatever). hah!

Caroline said...

Great cause!! I will definitely be printing off that coupon! Thanks for sharing.

Al said...

Ooooh you just gave me TWO reasons to submit to my craving to shop :) a coupon AND a worthy cause! Thanks Chels!!

Abby said...

I am so sorry about your grandma - how hard that must have been.

Thanks for the info! Goodness knows I don't need to shop, though!

Ms. Emmy N said...

So sorry about your grandma ~ I received an email about this! Thanks for reminding me to print it :)

Ms. Emmy N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.