1.09.2014

Again.

Losing count of how many times you've been to your FAVORITEPLACEINTHEWORLD is a pretty good problem to have. I'm pretty lucky. Pretty #Blessed if you want to put it that way.

(what's a proper blog post without a JumpPhoto fail?!)
 

 I just got the PTO approved to spend another week in my happy place, and I'll probably counting down the days before we even get a flight booked! Some families do weeks at the lake, or DisneyWorld, or ski trips together... my family has sort of taken on the tradition of "family" vacations to the Caribbean.

I can't wait to see who hops on board to commandeer this trip, I've already got my cousin and his wife, my parents, and a couple of my best girlfriends committed, so it's bound to be a good time no matter what!

  Photobucket

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yay how fun!!!! :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Um way better than Disneyland or world.. I'd take the Caribbean any day!

Jess said...

Sweet! I've never been to the caribbean, I"m living through these posts.

Amanda aka Manda said...

I wish I could convince my family to go to the Caribbean! We got to Florida every year, it's our home away from home. Hope you have a BLAST! Can't wait to see pictures.

Crystal said...

Aww, maybe you'll come back with another husband!

Monica L said...

When are you going?? I am finally going back in July for a wedding after almost 2 years of no visits!!