8.06.2013

august: currently


watching Gossip Girl. and Orange is the New Black. But mostly just my eyelids (what? TV puts me to sleep)
drinking Rooibee Red Vanilla Chai tea nonstop. No seriously. I keep my fridge stocked. 
wearing chucks and keds. lots of chucks and keds. 
listening to a lot of Tom Petty. I was born a few decades too late.
eating far too much sea salt caramel gelato.
enjoying being on the go nonstop. I really do hate sitting around. 
thrilled that the flowers I planted in mid-May are still alive and thriving.
cleaning my closet out. again.
excited about going to the state fair to pig out. If the gallB lets me, that is. 
reading about all the preservatives and chemicals that go into food nowadays. Scary.
laughing at this youtube clip. I crylaugh. Every time.
feeling like pretty-fying my house again. For the first time since pre-lung pop.
believing putting good juju into the world.
loving on Russell lately. He's mellowed out so much lately. 


[elise does these posts monthly, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery - right?!] 

 Photobucket

5 comments:

julia rose. said...

salted caramel gelato, good juju, and tom petty sound freaking amazing right now. so does that red vanilla chai teaaaaa!

Michelle A said...

oh. my. god. that clip- i die every single time. i showed a coworker a while back and im pretty sure we watched it over and over for about a week straight. i just cant.

Alyssa said...

I just watched that clip and I'm laughing so hard at work I'm crying. I needed that today!

Jen said...

I love that picture it cracks me up.

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

the good ju ju was def. appreciated!