5.25.2011

So What Wednesday

It's my favorite blog day of the week!

So What Wednesday


Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!




So what if I start a song over in my car so that when I pull up somewhere that specific song is playing... is that weird? Please tell me someone else does that too



So what if I put the empty bottle of French vanilla coffeemate back in the fridge this morning because I was running late and didn’t have time to rinse it out and put it in the recycle



So what if I sorta felt important this morning when I got "hi"s from like 8 different people between the parking lot and my office.  

 

So what if I’m thinking about catching a cold Friday morning and calling in sick so I can go to Carb Day (for those not familiar, it’s the last day the Indy cars practice before the 500 on Sunday… in real man’s terms, it’s the biggest party day of the year at the track). I have a friend dangling pit passes, garage passes and suite passes in front of my face! How can I say no to that?!




So what if I plopped down on the couch with a carton of ice cream and a spoon the other night, only to scramble to hide it because my macbook started ringing as soon as I opened it up (Skype request)




So what if my first time video-skype'ing creeped me out slightly. Sure it was fun chatting with Shadrick but I have this weird fear that the video thing stays on even after I turn off my computer



So what if my Shadrick's birthday is Friday and his birthday bundle of goodies probably isn't going to even get shipped out until tomorrow. It MAY be a little late. What a bad wifey I am!!



So what if you’re gonna have to wait even longer to hear the next installment of the Jamaican Husband chronicles! (Catch up on part 1 here if you haven’t already!)




So what if I was thinking last night, whilst shopping for a dress for an event Thursday night, that I need to make friends with more stylish girls my size. Is that vain? I’m just sayin, it would be nice to have someone who I could swap clothes with (esp party dresses!)




So what if I skipped out on doing laundry last night to grab dinner with my friend Wheeler. I feel like I only get to see him at race time! (He works for a race team)




So what if we really wanted cookie dough, and since his parents are bff with the owner of the place we were at… we got a plate of cookie dough brought to us! (not as good as homemade but hit the spot!)




So what if any domestic duties are going to fall to the wayside the remainder of the week/weekend. Dinner with a friend tonight -- charity event tomorrow night with IRL drivers bartending (should be interesting!) -- Carb Day 24hr flu on Friday, party on Main St after that – FANtasy 500 Party Saturday night – Race Day Sunday ----- good lord I need a relaxing pool day come Monday!




So what if the lunch I packed today consists of a bag of Lime&Salt popcorn, 2 Kashi Chocolate Cherry bars and Easy Mac.  It was all that sounded good!




So what if I find it kindaaa weird when I go to someone’s house for a get together, and the next day 17 pictures of the food pop up with EVERYONE tagged in them.  Yes – I go through and promptly untag myself.


So what if I'm seriously trying to plan another trip to Jamaica in August! I told you - I have a problem.



Still wanting more? Check out my SoWhat's from weeks past - I promise there's some good ones that'll keep you giggling!  

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is VERY weird that you would be tagged in a photo of food.

krystal said...

Hahaha ANOTHER Jamaica trip!? You really do have a thing for this Shadrick fellow huh?! :)

Unknown said...

I always think the music that's playing can be the soundtrack to my life, so I make it line up like a movie.

Oh, and I'm down for Jamaica in August. When are we going?

Lindsey said...

so what if i really want you to blog about shaaaadrick today! pretty please!

and my lunch is equally the same type of hodge podge as well! how am i going to know what sounds good 5 hours from packing it! at least we packed and were not buying - thats a a start - right?!

Marian said...

Skyp date with Shad...wow...I can't wait to hear this second installment now!!!

And I totally do the song thing as well!! Which may also be the reason so many people said Hi to you this morning...they liked your jam:)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG! I have the same fear about skype/video too! I something put a blanket over the computer JUST in case!!!

Caroline said...

I do the song thing. It's not weird.

Michelle (michabella) said...

So what if your weird. Oh wait, I think I have used that one before. You are going to curse at yourself for putting that empty creamer in the fridge tomorrow morning. I knew something was going on between you and Shadrick when I saw this boy in ALL your prictures. #hooch

Jamaica in August!!!??? I REALLY WANNA GOOOOO! Who are you going with?