9.27.2010

Monday pick-me-up

My sinuses have been wreaking havoc in my head this weekend. I think it's a combination of weeks upon weeks of no rain and the changing seasons. Topped off by the cat lady I sat next to at Mary Poppins last night (the show was soo good bytheway!) whose cat hair covered shirt sent my allergies into a tail spin!

How bout I share a couple cuties with you instead of the long elaborate post I had originally planned on writing?! Deal?... Deal.



(ChrisChris & Livi Sunday morning)

All together now.... Aawwww!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad Mary Poppins was good - I wanted to go see it while we were in NY a few weeks ago, but the husband vetoed it - I'm still sad about it! :)

Gwen said...

So cute!!! Feel better soon girl!! XOXO

Amber said...

So adoreable. But for a hot second I thought that was your daughter and then I thought, "When the heck did she have a baby?! How have I missed this!?!" Then I realized she was your niece. Wow - blonde moment! :)

Candice Pair said...

How sweet! I love babies!!! And girl I'm with you on the allergies...over. it.