5.24.2010

Insanity

Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".



Like putting it on the SAME radio station every morning when you come into the office and then getting mad that they play the same 10 songs every 20 minutes. Really. REALLY?!

This is what my boss does every day and man it's starting to really drive me up the wall! I've already heard him say this twice this morning "Oh yay they are playing Kesha again"

When I'm here by myself I just listen to Pandora through my computer, but every time I offer that he grumbles something under his breath. Everyone always says "bring in your ipod and headphones!" But we have so many people coming into our office throughout the day that wearing headphones just isn't really plausible.

Oh how I hate sharing an office. Did I mention he clips his fingernails randomly throughout the day?! Gross.

Sorry - I just needed to rant!


PS Thank you all for the sweet comments the past few days. I'd be lying if I said they didn't bring me to tears a few times. Amelia Grace went up to Heaven at 2:44 on Friday afternoon, and at one point in the evening the rain lifted and we even saw some sunshine peeking through the clouds. We are comforted knowing she is no longer in pain.

5 comments:

nicole said...

I used to sit next to someone who clipped their nails at their desk, it seriously made me want to throw up!

Lexilooo said...

My co-worker does the same thing with his fingernails...so, so gross!

Neely said...

UGH Chad clips his nails in front of me...im like no no no sir you do that over there where i cant hear or see!

Brooke&Tyson said...

I hope you have a better week!! I'm sorry about your annoying/ gross boss...the fingernails thing would so gross me out. I admire your patience :)

Mateya said...

clipping fingernails at work...gross!!!!